Sunday, February 17, 2008

there are worse things than being too busy

I am trying to make this blog a record of my happy creative little home life: what I'm making, what I'm doing, what I'm baking, what I'm reading. Like I always say, I like to think of myself as a housewife, except I'm a) never at home and b) not a wife. But I don't think that precludes me from being a homemaker.

Since I am an intern architect, I could probably meditate for hours on what it means to be a "homemaker" vs an "intern architect", the meaning of "dwelling" etc. But instead I will share this snapshot with you.

my disaster area

What a friggin mess. The past few weeks I have not been able to get out from under this harried feeling that I will never find enough time to knit, sew, read, bake, cook, bellydance, draw, design, blog... but after the past two weekends I have realized that there are much worse things than having an overactive, creative and curious mind.

working hard




our creations

Sure, I can never get it all done. But imagine if I didn't try. There are really much worse things in life than having too much fun.

No comments: