Tuesday, March 10, 2009

waiting/faith wilding

I have a lot of big decisions to make in the next five or six weeks. I really like to think things through/obsess for a while before drawing any conclusions. But, for now, I don't even have all of the facts.

It keeps reminding me of the Faith Wilding piece, "Waiting".

Of course, I was discussing it the other night, and I never have a plan. I couldn't even decide between Landscape Architecture and Architecture programs, so I applied to some of each (and some of both). In some sense, since I never have much of an expectation, I am never doing much "waiting".

Except for right now. I am waiting.

Maybe I will write my own poem called, "Dreading".

1 comment:

joy said...

that poem was awesome. i was reading some awkward stories by miranda july ( i know you hate her) that inspired me to write a really gross short story.