Wednesday, August 12, 2009

watercolors

DSC05827

Joy and I visited Becca in Lynchburg this weekend.

DSC05828

Her apartment only has one little window, but the quality of light in there is really nice. Plus, Becca has a whacked-out sense of color that drives me wild to create! So, while Becca was working on her line, Chromat, Joy and I took over her kitchen table and worked on some watercolors.

DSC05829

DSC05830

DSC05831

DSC05833

I haven't managed to make much time for watercoloring lately, and that needs to change. I've been trying to talk myself into starting a daily exercise, but I seem to have some kind of mental block about it being too much work to take out my palette, spray it with water, get a cup of water, and sit down. I even have a sketch already to roll - and it's been that way for months! Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

1 comment:

becca said...

they are so beautiful